Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Trevor Kitchen


So much of so good intention but so little results... I truly wanted to go to the gym today before indulging in a dream dinner but, my body did not collaborate with me. After spending a few hours awake last night, after 4:30PM, all that I wanted to do was to sleep and rest so I could enjoy the dinner and not feel super tired tomorrow... The good part was that I skated for 30 minutes today during lunch time.

I tried to eat supper healthy food the entire day. Leafy greens with grapefruit, macedonian feta, and pecans. Scrambled eggs with red and yellow pepper, gouda, an chives. A brazil nut, coffee with milk.

Healthy snacks? You got it! Pear and activia with all bran buds, one tiny peanut butter flavoured pretzel.


Healthy and light lunch? That's what I aimed for. Daal and a salad with orange, feta, and candied pecans.

Here is what I had for dinner at Trevor :

duck and fois gras rillettes

1/2 of the port braised beef cheeks with sunchoke risotto and shaved frozen fois gras


1/2 of the dark chocolate and caramel torte with peanut butter chantilly


As I previously mentioned, Trevor(http://www.trevorkitchenandbar.com/menus.php) is one of my favourite spots in town. I am glad we were able to get a table for this winterlicious. Super nice ambiance!

The food? to die for... hoping for another good excuse to come back there.

Cheers,
Fernanda







No comments:

Post a Comment